Subscribe to receive exclusive discount codes, updates on new developments, and enter to win our Monthly Subscriber Giveaway.
Official Rules and Regulations
Mike Blake, owner of MB Guiding, having its registered office at 185-911 Yates Street, Victoria, British Columbia, V8V 4Y9, Canada, and registered under FM0496869 at British Columbia, Canada (herein referred to as “MB GUIDING”) is organizing a free giveaway named the MB GUIDING MONTHLY SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY (herein referred to as “Campaign”) on its website mbguiding.ca (herein referred to as “Site”).
Participation in the Campaign implies that participants accept the provisions of these regulations. Any participant who do not accept the provisions of these regulations or who act in a fraudulent or unfair manner (to be determined at the sole discretion of MB GUIDING) may be excluded from the Campaign at any time.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the Site, and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Canada and the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of MB GUIDING, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (herein referred to as collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, provincial/state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (herein referred to as “You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of MB GUIDING as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: The Campaign begins at 12:01 AM PST on January 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM PST on December 31, 2019 (herein referred to as “Campaign Period”). Any entries sent and/or received after the closing time and date will not be considered. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM PST on December 31, 2019.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on the Site. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of MB GUIDING. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of MB GUIDING.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (herein referred to as “Winner”) will receive one (1) of the monthly prizes chosen by MB GUIDING. The approximate prize value varies according to the monthly prize chosen by MB GUIDING. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by MB GUIDING. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at MB GUIDING’s discretion. The prize is transferable at MB GUIDING’s discretion. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, provincial/state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for MB GUIDING to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: One (1) potential Winner will be selected, by a random drawing under the supervision of MB GUIDING, at 10:00 AM PST on the first day of each month during the Campaign Period. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) business days following selection of Winner. MB GUIDING shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within ten (10) business days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial/state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MB GUIDING‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that MB GUIDING, anyone acting on behalf of MB GUIDING, and MB GUIDING’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: MB GUIDING reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MB GUIDING’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, MB GUIDING may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MB GUIDING. MB GUIDING reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. MB GUIDING has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, MB GUIDING reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless MB GUIDING and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND BRITISH COLUMBIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in BRITISH COLUMBIA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: MB GUIDING, 185-911 Yates Street, Victoria, British Columbia, V8V 4Y9, Canada. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2019 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is MB GUIDING, 185-911 Yates Street, Victoria, British Columbia, V8V 4Y9, Canada.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by MB GUIDING is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.